Thursday, April 1, 2010

March Monthly Challenge Winners

We have two winners randomly chosen from all the qualifying entries this month. Congratulations to the winners and a big thanks to everyone who played along.  If you haven't had a chance to look through the Flickr group, here is the link.  I love that so many took exciting design risks this month, it's been fun to see how you interpreted Van Gogh's Almond Blossoms.

We have two winners this month:

Maria Grimes is our first winner.  She has won the Vintaj Jewelry Technique book, a grab bag of Vintaj's latest products and a set of polymer clay blossoms and copper leaf toggle and connector from Miss Fickle Media.

Our second winner is Sandra York! Sandra won the Vintaj book and grab bag along with a Jade Scott pendant.

Congratulations to both our winners!  Join us tomorrow for a new challenge.

9 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Congrats to all! Two more worthy winners you could not have chosen. Thanks ABS for inspiring us all.
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Sandra Elizabeth-York / Elizabeadan said...

Thank you so much. I am so excited, as I use a lot of Vintage products in my new jewelry line and can not wait to see the book and grab bag. And the Jade Scot pendant...when I entered, I hoped that if I won, I would win her pendant. It will not be put in a piece for sale...it is mine to keep and I will be designing a piece around it. It fits my style perfectly! Did I mention that I am so excited and I can not wait!
I am also looking forward to see what the April challenge will be. My creativity level is on overflow!
Thanks again,
Sandra Elizabeth-York
ELIZABEADAN

Maria said...

Thank you so much!
This was such a fun challenge this month!
Everyone came up with so many wonderful inspiring designs...Thanks again for the opportunity, Maria
Garden Path Beads

mairedodd said...

congratulations to you both! enjoy your winnings... bring on april!!

Alice said...

Congratulations Sandra and Maria!!! Your pieces are just beautiful--and both, while very different, represent the inspiration painting well!

Jeannie said...

Lovely work ladies.

Sirkka´s photo and art said...

Nice winners, great inspiration.

Unknown said...

Very deserving Winners...these are so Beautiful and well deserved! Congrats!!

Pearl and Pebble said...

WOW These are both absolutely spectacular! Congrats!!!!